- ETSI DMR II & III standard compliant
- Fully functional DMR Protocol stack including DSP software.
- Configurable to be used as MS (Voice and Data)and Data (Modem).
- Modular ANSI C Source Code
DMR Protocol Solution
- DMR Protocol Stack (Tier 2 & 3).
- DMR DSP firmware.
- Boot Loader.
- Flash Programmer.
Features and Functionalities
- Fast Individual and Group call setup
- Voice Call Pre-emption
- Simplex and Duplex calls.
- Tier3 Power save
Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) is an open digital radio standard for Professional Mobile Radio (PMR) users specified in the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) Standards .
TETRA offers the automatic operation and frequency efficiency of trunking combined with the terminal autonomy of a conventional PMR. TETRA has a multi-mode capability by combining these two modes, trunking and direct (conventional), into a single terminal equipment, and it also provides the standardised way of inter-working between these two modes.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Title: Senior Embedded Developer